The Pink & Blue Project confronts the multi-headed monster of violence through music and performing arts, audio-video technology, and
interactive education. We aim to create safe and fair communities by generating opportunities for personal growth, empowerment, and
behavioral and social change.
Created by performing and recording artist and youth development professional Delmance Ras Mo Moses, Pink & Blue is based on teaching & engaging youth and adults in creative, traditional & non-traditional and contemporary styles through performances, presentations and workshops.
Pink & Blue helps youth and adults to
- understand the root causes of gender-based and other violence in their lives
- build confidence and insights to change their behaviors and relationships
- learn & teach about health related issues including STDs like HIV & AIDS
- tell their own stories and inspire their peers through stage performances and other forms of artistic expression.
- aspire to create healthier and violence-free schools and communities.
- express through creative means their vision for peaceful schools and communities.
Pink & Blue has proved exciting and effective in schools, shelters, correctional facilities, conferences, and communities. Pink & Blue packages can be adapted to the ages and priorities of the audiences and the budgets of host organizations.
For Pink & Blue Project program specific areas, check the links below.
Please contact us for more information: email@example.com